POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : I Need Some Dirt Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:29:47 EDT (-0400)
  I Need Some Dirt (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Kathy Overland
Subject: I Need Some Dirt
Date: 23 Jun 1999 00:27:02
Message: <377061AA.ECD0EBC8@uswest.net>
I just want a good texture for or way of making real looking
dirt. I have a wall of rock made from a height field with a
gif I did in Paint Shop Pro. I made a plane but can't get
real looking dirt. Maybe I need to do another height field
for the dirt? Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Kathy

Post a reply to this message