POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : I Need Some Dirt : Re: I Need Some Dirt Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:20:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I Need Some Dirt
From: Kathy Overland
Date: 23 Jun 1999 09:34:16
Message: <3770E1F0.BE0EF87E@uswest.net>
Thanks for the advice! I think height field is the way to go with this one. I tried
normals
& can't get the look that I want. I want just the brown soil look but a little rocky.
I have
two height fields intersecting to form the rock cliff for my background. It makes it
look
like you are looking into a corner. Hopefully there will be a dragon standing in the
corner
when I am finished.
Thanks,
Kathy