POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : IRTC Status Server Time
29 Mar 2024 11:28:31 EDT (-0400)
  IRTC Status (Message 11 to 13 of 13)
From: David Cuny
Subject: Re: IRTC Status
Date: 12 Mar 2007 14:45:02
Message: <web.45f5ac14463ebb8f8ebd4ff50@news.povray.org>

> Only six weeks have past. I would recommend at least two or three more
> months of patience...

For what? What will be different in two or three months?

To be honest, when I first read through your reply, I thought you were
kidding, just making fun of the fact that the IRTC has traditionally been
late doing things.

I'm sorry for sounding unkind, but I have real trouble believing I'd get a
response like this if this were something that the POV-Ray group really
cared about.

Post a reply to this message