POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : IRTC Status : Re: IRTC Status Server Time
24 Apr 2024 07:06:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC Status
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 14 Mar 2007 11:22:40
Message: <pan.2007.03.14.16.21.43.675104@nospam.com>
On Wed, 14 Mar 2007 06:32:59 -0500, Hildur K. wrote:

> This person cannot possibly expect the whole world to go to standstill,

Yes, of course - because if they've ended up in hospital or had a serious
family emergency, their *first* thought should be IRTC, not the health and
well-being of a loved one or perhaps that they're in a coma or something.

Not that I know any of this to be true for the person in question, my
point is let's try to have some perspective here - since we don't know
the cause, let's not assume that IRTC should be their first priority.

Jim