POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : IRTC Status : Re: IRTC Status Server Time
26 Apr 2024 00:00:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC Status
From: Hildur K
Date: 14 Mar 2007 19:20:01
Message: <web.45f890da463ebb8f98f193370@news.povray.org>
> On Wed, 14 Mar 2007 06:32:59 -0500, Hildur K. wrote:
>
> > This person cannot possibly expect the whole world to go to standstill,

> Yes, of course - because if they've ended up in hospital or had a serious
> family emergency, their *first* thought should be IRTC, not the health and
> well-being of a loved one or perhaps that they're in a coma or something.
>
> Not that I know any of this to be true for the person in question, my
> point is let's try to have some perspective here - since we don't know
> the cause, let's not assume that IRTC should be their first priority.
>
> Jim

guesswork based on fantasy. What happened is none of our business, unless
this person wants to share it with us, of course.

According to the sparse facts we know for sure, nothing happened, except
this guy moved to a remote place. For some unknown reason he decided to cut
off from this community without preparation. Nobody to take over. No plan B.
 We know this because he said he would be out of reach for some time. He

The whole structure around the IRTC seems very obscure. Is it possible for
an admin to simply disappear and take the competition with him??? And if he
really ended up in a coma for the rest of his life, then no IRTC??

In the past I never thought that the IRTC was run by one person only. And I
always thought there was a connection with the POV team. I certainly never
thought that this particular person, the admin, "owned" the competition.
How did that happen? Who "owned" it before?

Hildur