POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : IRTC Status : Re: IRTC Status Server Time
26 Apr 2024 01:40:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC Status
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 15 Mar 2007 01:35:47
Message: <45f8e943$1@news.povray.org>
Jim Henderson wrote:
> It seems silly to me to demand that the site admin be handed
> over when it's not clear who actually owns the site and whether or not
> there's anything that *can* be done.

(not only responding to you)

Guys, you are repeating incorrect assumptions and guesses already clarified
in various previous discussions, particularly in the stills group. There is
no uncertainty who "owns the site" or anything like that.

Just get some perspective here: Do you think everybody who can do something
about the IRTC situation has just been sitting around for years with an
alternate plan to jump in at the very instance something goes wrong, has the
time to do that instantly, and really nothing better to do? Just get real,
please!!! Things take a bit of time and wild speculation about facts already
known to be false won't get you *anywhere*. Those speculations are just
waste _your_ own time -- lots of ray-tracing to do, you don't need a
competition for that! ;-)

	Thorsten, POV-Team