POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : IRTC Status : Re: IRTC Status Server Time
18 Apr 2024 02:48:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC Status
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 14 Mar 2007 20:19:18
Message: <pan.2007.03.15.01.18.19.24296@nospam.com>
I don't know the answers to any of your questions, Hildur.  I'm simply
saying that we shouldn't assume that anyone's life revolves around running
a website, and if something more severe came up, to demand that they do
something doesn't respect the fact that they may have something serious
come up in their lives.

There's an alternate competition being run in the interim, so participate
in that.  It seems silly to me to demand that the site admin be handed
over when it's not clear who actually owns the site and whether or not
there's anything that *can* be done.

If the loss of IRTC is the most serious thing that's ever happened in your
life, you've been lucky.  Cope.

Jim