POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Ghost guts? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 17:20:32 EDT (-0400)
  Ghost guts? (Message 1 to 10 of 27)
From: Cousin Ricky
Subject: Ghost guts?
Date: 4 Nov 2008 22:05:01
Message: <web.49110c1c7e35ec7b85de7b680@news.povray.org>
I was looking at Bill Pragnell's excellent "Ghost Light," when something just
occurred to me:  if we can see through ghosts (as they're most often
portrayed), how come we never see their internal organs?

I recall watching a nature show where baby dolphins off Virginia and porpoises
off Scotland were washing up dead with massive internal damage.  The culprits
turned out to be adult dolphins.  With their sonar, they could see the victims'
vital organs, and knew exactly where to hit.  :-O

Post a reply to this message

> how come we never see their internal organs?

Ghosts are constructs of your mentality, not your physicality. Hence,
since you don't normally think about your internal organs, most ghosts
don't show them. Except Jon Osterman, sometimes.

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)

Post a reply to this message