POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Ghost guts? : Re: Ghost guts? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 19:21:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ghost guts?
From: Darren New
Date: 5 Nov 2008 14:49:59
Message: <4911f8e7@news.povray.org>
Patrick Elliott wrote:
> Darren New wrote:
>> Cousin Ricky wrote:
>>> how come we never see their internal organs?
>>
>> Ghosts are constructs of your mentality, not your physicality. Hence,
>> since you don't normally think about your internal organs, most ghosts
>> don't show them. Except Jon Osterman, sometimes.
>>

> Got that partly right, its mental..

Well, I was trying to imply that the ghost of John is based on John's
mentality, and hence since John doesn't think about his guts, John's
ghost won't have guts.

Of course, your interpretation works too.

This is not intended to imply I believe in ghosts in the sense that
people who "believe in ghosts" believe in them.

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)