POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Ghost guts? : Re: Ghost guts? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 19:18:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ghost guts?
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 5 Nov 2008 14:34:59
Message: <4911f563$1@news.povray.org>
Cousin Ricky wrote:
> I was looking at Bill Pragnell's excellent "Ghost Light," when something just
> occurred to me:  if we can see through ghosts (as they're most often
> portrayed), how come we never see their internal organs?

Because that's the easiest way to implement the special effects? ;-)

Please note, my ghost isn't actually transparent... or at least, she was
to start with, but it looked too confusing. I actually wanted the
ghostbusters-style, but it was easier in the end just to make sure she
wasn't standing in front of anything...