POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Ghost guts? : Re: Ghost guts? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 19:23:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ghost guts?
From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 5 Nov 2008 21:59:54
Message: <49125daa$1@news.povray.org>
Umm. I also spend way to much time on places that sometimes get mobbed
by the kind of people that think that the discovery of the ghost of
bigfoot, riding a dinosaur, while parachuting from and alien space ship,
while waving a piece of toast with Baby Jesus on it, constitutes proof
of Radical Christian mythology and that Richard Dawkin's conspired with
Darwin, Hitler and Genghis Khan, using ... who the heck knows what, to
undermine faith by inventing DNA.

Believe me, even though the stuff above was pulled out of my ass in like
20 seconds, there is "probably" some nutcase making the exact same
argument on a creationist site as I write this. Its pure Poe: "Nothing
you can make up about what some people believe can **ever** be crazier
than what someone, someplace, already thinks is true."

--
void main () {

     if version = "Vista" {
       call slow_by_half();