POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Ghost guts? : Ghost guts? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 19:18:09 EDT (-0400)
  Ghost guts?
From: Cousin Ricky
Date: 4 Nov 2008 22:05:01
Message: <web.49110c1c7e35ec7b85de7b680@news.povray.org>
I was looking at Bill Pragnell's excellent "Ghost Light," when something just
occurred to me:  if we can see through ghosts (as they're most often
portrayed), how come we never see their internal organs?

I recall watching a nature show where baby dolphins off Virginia and porpoises
off Scotland were washing up dead with massive internal damage.  The culprits
turned out to be adult dolphins.  With their sonar, they could see the victims'
vital organs, and knew exactly where to hit.  :-O