POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray problem and - Sorry! Server Time
5 Aug 2024 12:13:47 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray problem and - Sorry! (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Andreas Kreisig
Subject: POV-Ray problem and - Sorry!
Date: 6 Oct 2002 10:15:50
Message: <3da04595@news.povray.org>
Hi again!

Sorry for posting my image here! I canceled my post and will post a link to
a website.

Here my question again:

I'm very new to POV-Ray and use Blender to create my scenes. There's a nice
export tool available and it works good so far but it seems that there's
something wrong with POV-Rays way to handle uv-mapping. In Blender it looks
okay but POV-Rays version looks very ugly. It's to grey and even when I
increase the ambient value it looks pretty bad. There are also some
distortions on the shelf I can't explane. What can I do to increase the
quality of my image?

Okay, now you can find my example here:

http://320002096658-0001.bei.t-online.de/example.jpg

Again, sorry for my mistake,