POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Error! Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:26:15 EDT (-0400)
  Error! (Message 8 to 17 of 17)
From: Warp
Subject: Re: Error!
Date: 5 Aug 2000 17:13:01
Message: <398c835d@news.povray.org>

: I am an escapee for the windows world, and I still feel that it's a real
: hassle to switch between consoles.

  You can use emacs as a gui (just download povmode.el somewhere).

  I use emacs (with povmode) to just edit the povray files. I render in the
xterm and it's not difficult at all to switch between emacs and the xterm.

  If you are curious, my desktop looks like this when I'm povraying:

http://www.cs.tut.fi/~warp/snapshot.gif