POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Physically based rendering Server Time
8 Jul 2024 08:56:05 EDT (-0400)
  Physically based rendering (Message 11 to 20 of 63)
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Subject: Re: Physically based rendering
Date: 23 Jun 2015 03:03:58
Message: <558904de$1@news.povray.org>
On 23/06/2015 03:52 AM, clipka wrote:
> Am 22.06.2015 um 22:26 schrieb Orchid Win7 v1:
>> Uh... Isn't Elite Dangerous just a thousand parsecs of EMPTY
>> NOTHINGNESS??
>
> (BTW, you don't even have the magnitude right; ED is about 30 times
> larger than that :P)

Oh, like I had ANY HOPE of guessing that right! :-P

Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 23 Jun 2015 03:28:17
Message: <55890a91$1@news.povray.org>
On 22-6-2015 18:07, clipka wrote:
> POV-Ray has been heavily geared towards PBR in recent times, and UberPOV
> should by now be a viable PBR tool, provided you stick to the following
> rules:

Now, that is a comprehensive tutorial about do's and dont's. Thanks
indeed Christoph.

No more sad examples of reflective spheres on chequered planes :-)

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message