POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Limbo Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:20:47 EDT (-0400)
  Limbo (Message 28 to 37 of 87)
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Subject: Re: Limbo
Date: 19 Sep 2012 12:05:06
Message: <5059ed32$1@news.povray.org>
> The outplacement service I was given access to with the layoff said that
> one should be doing 4-5 interviews a week IIRC, and sending 20-30 CVs a
> week.  It's all about numbers.

I'm not sure how you could even achieve that. I'm not sure I could find
that many [remotely relevant] jobs to apply for. But more to the point,
you control how many applications you send out; you do /not/ have any
control at all over how many interviews you get invited to. :-P

Post a reply to this message