POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Limbo : Re: Limbo Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:13:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Limbo
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 19 Sep 2012 12:09:51
Message: <5059ee4f$1@news.povray.org>
> Yeah, two or three weeks getting paid.
>
> Oh, wait, no - my current contract started in July and runs through the
> end of December.  Unless I can't count, that's more than 2-3 weeks.

OK. But that still leaves you with the issue that come December, you
have no idea if you'll ever get another contract with anyone ever again.

Given that being unemployed is an extremely dangerous thing, why
wouldn't you try to minimise the possibility of it happening?

> So as is fairly common, you base your feeling on how something works from
> a completely unrealistic view of how it actually works, and then decide
> that it's not for you.

I'm just saying. It's not like jobs grow on trees...