POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Limbo : Re: Limbo Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:13:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Limbo
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 19 Sep 2012 12:16:13
Message: <5059efcd$1@news.povray.org>
> Then *do* it.

What makes you think I'm not doing it?

> That's not spending 8 hours a day working on finding something,

What can you actually *do* for 8 hours straight, every single day, which
will have any meaningful impact on your chances of finding work?

Seriously, if I did an Internet search and blindly applied for every
single job that turned up [which is probably a bad idea], that would
still only take, like, an hour or so. What are the other 7 for?

> networking with people,

How does this work? I don't really understand what "networking" is, or
how it's useful. I sort of vaguely see the idea behind it, but that's
about it.

> and considering all options carefully, and weighing the pros and cons

Gotta find something to look at before you can weigh anything up.