POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : splines Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:24:44 EDT (-0400)
  splines (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Fidel viegas
Subject: splines
Date: 22 Sep 2002 06:15:11
Message: <B9B355CF.4E04%fidel.viegas@artrecognition.co.uk>
Hello guys,

Is there any macro that supports hermite curves? Does povray support hermite
curves? And what are they really good for? Isn't cubic splines enough to
create any kind of smooth camera or object animation?

Thanks in advance.

Fidel.

Post a reply to this message

http://www.geocities.com/emory_stagmer/povherm/