POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Old Technology...At Lexxaco's Server Time
1 Jun 2024 06:43:50 EDT (-0400)
  Old Technology...At Lexxaco's (Message 7 to 16 of 16)
From: Jet Jaguar
Subject: Re: Old Technology...At Lexxaco's
Date: 28 Mar 2003 18:27:08
Message: <ucm98vspdsl4rnlokrlpemmshabe7936j0@4ax.com>
On Fri, 28 Mar 2003 11:45:23 -0500, "Slashdolt"
<jer### [at] questsoftwarecom> said:

>I can't explain it, but somehow this image almost has a feeling of being an
>old photograph, that was perhaps even colorized.  Not that you really
>colorized anything, it just somehow conveys that feeling to me, like I'd
>expect to see it hanging on a gas-station wall.  Maybe it's all the bright
>reds with the rest of the colors being relatively dull.  I really like that.

I got that feeling, too.  This image reminds me of some lithograph
prints my Dad had on the wall in the garage when I was a kid.  I like
the look, it's part of the reason why this pic was my favorite of the
round.

---
Jet Jaguar
I have a spam blocking address.  Replying to me is like pulling teeth.
Visit my crappy home page at http://home.att.net/~chmilnir/
MSTie #54297

Post a reply to this message