POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Old Technology...At Lexxaco's : Re: Old Technology...At Lexxaco's Server Time
29 Jun 2024 08:00:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Old Technology...At Lexxaco's
From: Shay
Date: 11 Apr 2003 15:52:40
Message: <3e971d08$1@news.povray.org>
"Renderdog" <slo### [at] hiwaaynet> wrote in message
| A great entry, this image shows a lot of hard work. I wish the image
was
| larger to show more of the details and hand painted textures.

This is a wonderful picture not only because of the level of detail, but
because you have shared not only the physical appearance of your
imaginary station, but also your feelings about it. What is more
noteworthy to me is that you have done so without resorting to brute
force. There is no corny love scene nor grandfather / grandson sharing
moment to trigger a viewer gag reflex, yet your affection for the period
is still communicated.

 -Shay