POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Logic Simulator.... For whomever wants to look at it. Server Time
4 Sep 2024 11:20:09 EDT (-0400)
  Logic Simulator.... For whomever wants to look at it. (Message 31 to 40 of 53)
From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: Logic Simulator.... For whomever wants to look at it.
Date: 4 Jun 2010 10:32:18
Message: <4c090e72$1@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 04 Jun 2010 08:13:13 +0100, Stephen wrote:

>> Like the UK?  Or are you thinking about the French? ;-)
>>
> I wouldn’t ever say that about the French who are the epitome of good
> taste when it comes to food and drink. I have a fondness for Ricard
> Pastis

:-)  Personally, I prefer Italian, but my stepson is in Paris right now,
and I know he'd agree with you.

>>> Here, some girlies drink Lager and Black(current juice). We give our
>>> kids Ribena to make them strong and healthy.
>>
>> LOL
>
> For once I wasn’t being funny o_O

That happens? ;-)

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 4 Jun 2010 13:08:14
Message: <4c0932fe$1@news.povray.org>
Le_Forgeron wrote:

> Exposure to oxygen, metals, light, or heat destroys ascorbic acid,
>
> Putting it in hot tea is therefore a non-event.

I was wondering about that, actually. I guess I assumed that since it
still tastes of orange skins there must still be some in there...

BTW, did you know that apparently most organisms can synthesize ascorbic
acid? Humans actually have the entire synthesis pathway intact, except
for one faulty enzyme right at the end. But because what humans
naturally eat contains ascorbic acid anyway, it wasn't a
life-threatening mutation...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

On 04/06/2010 3:32 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
> On Fri, 04 Jun 2010 08:13:13 +0100, Stephen wrote:
>
>>> Like the UK?  Or are you thinking about the French? ;-)
>>>
>> I wouldn’t ever say that about the French who are the epitome of good
>> taste when it comes to food and drink. I have a fondness for Ricard
>> Pastis
>
> :-)  Personally, I prefer Italian, but my stepson is in Paris right now,
> and I know he'd agree with you.

 From my reading “Italian” food is America’s preferred style of eating
out. Personally I think it is over rated. My favourite “foreign” food is
Chinese.

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen