POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Logic Simulator.... For whomever wants to look at it. : Re: Logic Simulator.... For whomever wants to look at it. Server Time
4 Sep 2024 11:22:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Logic Simulator.... For whomever wants to look at it.
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 4 Jun 2010 17:01:53
Message: <4c0969c1$1@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 04 Jun 2010 19:51:45 +0100, Stephen wrote:

>  From my reading “Italian” food is America’s preferred style of eating
> out. Personally I think it is over rated. My favourite “foreign” food is
> Chinese.

That doesn't surprise me, though the difference between real Italian and
"Americanised Italian" is quite striking.

Like the difference between authentic Chinese food and what normally
passes as Chinese in both our countries (I've had Chinese in London,
actually).  I have a friend whose mother visited (back when we were in
high school) and she prepared "the real thing" - no Kung Pao Chicken
there. ;-)

My real preference tends towards Indian (including "Indian" that
originated in Scotland as I understand it - the curry dish), but we tend
now not to go out for that, we make it at home. :-)

Jim