POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Logic Simulator.... For whomever wants to look at it. : Re: Logic Simulator.... For whomever wants to look at it. Server Time
4 Sep 2024 13:16:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Logic Simulator.... For whomever wants to look at it.
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 4 Jun 2010 13:08:14
Message: <4c0932fe$1@news.povray.org>
Le_Forgeron wrote:

> Exposure to oxygen, metals, light, or heat destroys ascorbic acid,
>
> Putting it in hot tea is therefore a non-event.

I was wondering about that, actually. I guess I assumed that since it
still tastes of orange skins there must still be some in there...

BTW, did you know that apparently most organisms can synthesize ascorbic
acid? Humans actually have the entire synthesis pathway intact, except
for one faulty enzyme right at the end. But because what humans
naturally eat contains ascorbic acid anyway, it wasn't a
life-threatening mutation...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/