POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Pentium III compile Server Time
11 Aug 2024 19:31:59 EDT (-0400)
  Pentium III compile (Message 8 to 17 of 17)
From: Ron Parker
Subject: Re: Pentium III compile
Date: 30 Jun 1999 17:44:35
Message: <377a8fc3@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 30 Jun 1999 21:27:26 GMT, Glen Berry wrote:
>I'm impressed by all these technical quotes you have been using
>recently. (There was one about the Microsoft compiler as well.) Tell
>me one thing, do you have all these memorized?   :)

No, just good references.  I have the Intel Developers' Insight website on
3 CDs, including all of the tech ref books.  Absolutely free from Intel, they
even pay the shipping.  Get yours today.

The VC6 quote came from the readme in the service pack, which is ensconced on
the network fileserver here.

Post a reply to this message

On 30 Jun 1999 17:44:35 -0400, par### [at] fwicom (Ron Parker) wrote:

>No, just good references.  I have the Intel Developers' Insight website on
>3 CDs, including all of the tech ref books.  Absolutely free from Intel, they
>even pay the shipping.  Get yours today.

I have a few older copies of those CDs myself. They *are* packed with
helpful information. I've heard that Intel will even ship some of its
documentation in book form, free of charge. I haven't tried that yet,
but I probably will in the near future. Paper documentation still has
some advantages over CD-ROM.

Post a reply to this message