POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Pentium III compile : Re: Pentium III compile Server Time
11 Aug 2024 15:18:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pentium III compile
From: Glen Berry
Date: 30 Jun 1999 18:31:16
Message: <377f9a16.51798529@news.povray.org>
On 30 Jun 1999 17:44:35 -0400, par### [at] fwicom (Ron Parker) wrote:

>No, just good references.  I have the Intel Developers' Insight website on
>3 CDs, including all of the tech ref books.  Absolutely free from Intel, they
>even pay the shipping.  Get yours today.

I have a few older copies of those CDs myself. They *are* packed with
helpful information. I've heard that Intel will even ship some of its
documentation in book form, free of charge. I haven't tried that yet,
but I probably will in the near future. Paper documentation still has
some advantages over CD-ROM.