POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Pentium III compile : Re: Pentium III compile Server Time
11 Aug 2024 21:22:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pentium III compile
From: Dick Balaska
Date: 1 Jul 1999 00:17:16
Message: <377AEBAC.4EB200DB@buckosoft.com>
Ron Parker wrote:

> The VC6 service pack is available for download from
> msdn.microsoft.com.  It's not small, though.

They never are...
I'm usually only a couple weeks behind to get the CDs. hmm.
Maybe they were stuck together with that big batch of
Back Orifice CDs that got tossed near the pile of
"M$ CDs that i'll never use, but paid too much money for
to throw away". (Visual Basic for Alpha; now there's a hot title)

dik
(apologizing for going way off topic)