POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Pentium III compile : Re: Pentium III compile Server Time
11 Aug 2024 15:22:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pentium III compile
From: Ron Parker
Date: 30 Jun 1999 17:44:35
Message: <377a8fc3@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 30 Jun 1999 21:27:26 GMT, Glen Berry wrote:
>I'm impressed by all these technical quotes you have been using
>recently. (There was one about the Microsoft compiler as well.) Tell
>me one thing, do you have all these memorized?   :)

No, just good references.  I have the Intel Developers' Insight website on
3 CDs, including all of the tech ref books.  Absolutely free from Intel, they
even pay the shipping.  Get yours today.

The VC6 quote came from the readme in the service pack, which is ensconced on
the network fileserver here.