POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Mushroom cloud using DF3 Server Time
12 Aug 2024 09:23:13 EDT (-0400)
  Mushroom cloud using DF3 (Message 1 to 10 of 22)
From: Nathan Zwalsh
Subject: Mushroom cloud using DF3
Date: 16 Apr 1999 00:10:27
Message: <3716A9E1.256DBFA5@fatnet.net>
I need help in creating DF3 files to make a Mushroom Cloud caused by an
Nuclear Explosion i've tried to experiment with the DF3's but no success
on creating any thing close to what i wanted or expected. If anyone
knows "ANYTHING" about the elusive DF3's please tell me.  I'm still
quite new to pov ( maybe one year under my belt ) so, please try to
explain it to me as if i were a 2 year old.

Thank you for your time reading this,

Nathan Zwalsh
nrz### [at] fatnetnet

Post a reply to this message

I am leaving town for a few days, but I would be happy to give you what
help I can when I return.  In actuality, I think Jim Kress probably has
more experience with DF3's than I do.  I just dissected them.

Steve
Send me an email and I'll see what I can do when I return

Nathan Zwalsh wrote:

> I need help in creating DF3 files to make a Mushroom Cloud caused by an
> Nuclear Explosion i've tried to experiment with the DF3's but no success
> on creating any thing close to what i wanted or expected. If anyone
> knows "ANYTHING" about the elusive DF3's please tell me.  I'm still
> quite new to pov ( maybe one year under my belt ) so, please try to
> explain it to me as if i were a 2 year old.
>
> Thank you for your time reading this,
>
> Nathan Zwalsh
> nrz### [at] fatnetnet

Post a reply to this message

> I need help in creating DF3 files to make a Mushroom Cloud caused by an
> Nuclear Explosion i've tried to experiment with the DF3's but no success
> on creating any thing close to what i wanted or expected. If anyone
> knows "ANYTHING" about the elusive DF3's please tell me.  I'm still
> quite new to pov ( maybe one year under my belt ) so, please try to
> explain it to me as if i were a 2 year old.
>
> Thank you for your time reading this,
>
> Nathan Zwalsh
> nrz### [at] fatnetnet

Post a reply to this message