POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Mushroom cloud using DF3 : Re: Mushroom cloud using DF3 Server Time
12 Aug 2024 01:33:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mushroom cloud using DF3
From: Jim Kress
Date: 16 Apr 1999 15:27:41
Message: <3717811d.0@news.povray.org>
It depends on how you want to create the df3 file.  there have been several
posts in the povray newsgroups about utilities that create a df3 file from
various types of images.

I've written some code to take a 3D array of x,y,z data and from that
directly create a df3 file.  If anyone is interested, I can clean it up and
post a copy in the binaries.utilities group.

--
Jim

Check out my web site http://www.kressworks.com/
It'll blow your mind (politically), stimulate your senses (artistically)
and provide scientific insights beyond compare!

Be sure to read the Warp maintained POV VFAQ:
http://iki.fi/warp/povVFAQ.html