POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Mushroom cloud using DF3 : Mushroom cloud using DF3 Server Time
12 Aug 2024 01:26:58 EDT (-0400)
  Mushroom cloud using DF3
From: Nathan Zwalsh
Date: 16 Apr 1999 00:10:27
Message: <3716A9E1.256DBFA5@fatnet.net>
I need help in creating DF3 files to make a Mushroom Cloud caused by an
Nuclear Explosion i've tried to experiment with the DF3's but no success
on creating any thing close to what i wanted or expected. If anyone
knows "ANYTHING" about the elusive DF3's please tell me.  I'm still
quite new to pov ( maybe one year under my belt ) so, please try to
explain it to me as if i were a 2 year old.

Thank you for your time reading this,

Nathan Zwalsh
nrz### [at] fatnetnet