POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Editor error with starting POV-Ray Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:21:41 EDT (-0400)
  Editor error with starting POV-Ray (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Jared Johnson
Subject: Editor error with starting POV-Ray
Date: 17 Jul 1999 07:27:11
Message: <3790688f@news.povray.org>
I have an Error/Status message that displays itself everytime I start
POV-Ray (versions 3.1e and now 3.1g).

It says "Could not monitor insert template dir" and the window's title
is "POV-Ray Editor."

I haven't found any options on the menues to address this and no
information in the documentation on the Editor included with POV-Ray.

It rather annoying and I would appreciate any advice/help that anyone
can offer.

Jared

Post a reply to this message