POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Editor error with starting POV-Ray : Re: Editor error with starting POV-Ray Server Time
28 Jul 2024 08:19:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Editor error with starting POV-Ray
From: Jared Johnson
Date: 22 Jul 1999 06:27:14
Message: <3796F217.D33305CD@aol.com>
Ken,
I don't think this is the only thing involved.  My Insert Menu is called just
that, Insert Menu.  It is located in my POV-Ray directory and even though I
get the error message I described when I start POV-Ray, I have access to the
Insert Menu's items under the INSERT menu itself as well as being able to edit
them from that same menu.  So in other words, POV-Ray knows where my Insert
Menu is.  The error must be caused by something else.