POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Keyboards & games Server Time
27 Apr 2024 09:17:01 EDT (-0400)
  Keyboards & games (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Mike Horvath
Subject: Keyboards & games
Date: 20 Jul 2018 03:38:07
Message: <5b51915f$1@news.povray.org>
I've been working on this for well over a decade. If you like video
games and keyboards, you might like this page I made:

http://isometricland.net/keyboard/keyboard.php

Not a lot of games supported yet. But it takes ~30 minutes to add a game
to the database. Longer for new features.

Mike

Post a reply to this message