POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Keyboards & games : Re: Keyboards & games Server Time
9 May 2024 03:41:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Keyboards & games
From: dick balaska
Date: 20 Jul 2018 04:31:18
Message: <5b519dd6$1@news.povray.org>
On 07/20/2018 03:39 AM, Mike Horvath wrote:
> I've been working on this for well over a decade. If you like video
> games and keyboards, you might like this page I made:
>
> http://isometricland.net/keyboard/keyboard.php
>
> Not a lot of games supported yet. But it takes ~30 minutes to add a game
> to the database. Longer for new features.
>

> Mike

That is super slick.
My whole house has been addicted to Minecraft the last several months.
(I know, we're late to the game.)

I found it difficult to find it in the lists. That's on me because it
was in the first list, "Action".  But I was overwhelmed at the initial
categories. It's an action, adventure, MMO, Roleplaying, Strategy game.
I was looking for a text box that I could type "mine" into, like the
google selector.

The whole thing is very jQuery/css-y. Just gorgeous.  So I was surprised
on the keyboard page
http://isometricland.net/keyboard/keyboard-diagram-minecraft.php?sty=1&lay=1&fmt=0
that I had to click "Change" to select a different color scheme.  I
twiddled the Visual style dropdown and waited for something to happen.

No XPilot, eh? ;)
I just might have to add that.
http://www.buckosoft.com/xpilot/xpilotnt/keys.php

--