POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Keyboards & games : Re: Keyboards & games Server Time
9 May 2024 01:45:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Keyboards & games
From: clipka
Date: 22 Jul 2018 11:05:26
Message: <5b549d36$1@news.povray.org>

http://isometricland.net/keyboard/keyboard-diagram-key-numbers.php?sty=15&lay=1&fmt=0

> DE 105 Key

http://isometricland.net/keyboard/keyboard-diagram-key-numbers.php?sty=15&lay=3&fmt=0

The keys 28 and 41 are actually technically one and the same, just in a
different place.

> FR 105 Key

http://isometricland.net/keyboard/keyboard-diagram-key-numbers.php?sty=15&lay=4&fmt=0

The French standard keyboard layout is technically identical with the
German one; only difference is the text on the keycaps.

> I didn't know the PC/AT keyboard was different in the UK. Not sure what
> to do in this case.

The same goes for the PC/AT keyboard in the US, or pretty much any other
contry for which the PC/AT keyboard was ever produced.

They've been outdated since 30 years, so I'd just ignore them.