POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A man walks into a bar... Server Time
18 May 2024 08:33:28 EDT (-0400)
  A man walks into a bar... (Message 1 to 10 of 24)
From: Stephen
Subject: A man walks into a bar...
Date: 28 Apr 2017 12:16:31
Message: <59036adf$1@news.povray.org>
with a frog on his head.

"What's going on here?" asked the barman.

"Don't ask me" said the frog. "He put me there."

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Subject: The next day…
Date: 29 Apr 2017 13:55:13
Message: <5904d381$1@news.povray.org>
The man goes back to the bar and asks the barman if he can use the pub
piano.
When he sits down he puts the frog on the keyboard and it commences to
play a Chopin nocturne.
“That’s marvellous.” Said the barman. “Can I book you for Friday night?”
“Wait until tomorrow.” The man said.
On the morrow he arrived with the frog and a toad. The frog played and
the toad sang, My way.
That is unbelievable, quoth the publican.
Yes, said the man, it is. But it is a bit of a cheat. The frog is a
ventriloquist.

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

> The man goes back to the bar and asks the barman if he can use the pub
> piano.
> When he sits down he puts the frog on the keyboard and it commences to
> play a Chopin nocturne.
> “That’s marvellous.” Said the barman. “Can I book you for Friday night?”
> “Wait until tomorrow.” The man said.
> On the morrow he arrived with the frog and a toad. The frog played and
> the toad sang, My way.
> That is unbelievable, quoth the publican.
> Yes, said the man, it is. But it is a bit of a cheat. The frog is a
> ventriloquist.

Stephen, how much did you drink last night? :-)

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message