POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Deus Ex: Human Revolution Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:18:17 EDT (-0400)
  Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Message 11 to 20 of 25)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 5 Messages >>>
From: nemesis
Subject: Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Date: 16 May 2014 17:55:01
Message: <web.53768918453e75edebb90cbd0@news.povray.org>
might try something different for a change

one of the best and most beautiful indie games from the last generation to me is
Limbo.  Yesterday I finally bought it, having previsouly just tasted the demo.

Might warm the heart of fans of platform classics such as Another World or
Prince of Persia... though not quite as long as these...

Post a reply to this message