POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Deus Ex: Human Revolution : Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:23:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 17 May 2014 16:22:44
Message: <5377c514@news.povray.org>
> Best suggestion, for someone really having that much trouble on it.. try
> watching one of those walkthrough videos, or something that are out
> there, to get a sense of just what it takes to do things, and how.

Maybe I'll try that.

> Its
> been a long time since I played it, so I don't remember all the details,
> but.. a lot of it came down to, "Don't get spotted in the bloody first
> place.", if I remember right.

Yeah, getting spotted appears to basically result in an instant
game-over. I mean, you could *try* to return fire, but you'll be dead
very quickly. Running away occasionally works...

> And, yeah, some cameras, you can't avoid too easily, others.. you just
> need to keep an eye on where they are pointed, and avoid getting in
> front of them.

Yeah, well when there's a camera at the far end of a long, straight
corridor with no cover, I'm not quite sure how I'd sneak up to it...

> Its definitely not impossible. Maybe you just suck? ;) lol

I feared this might be the case. :-/