POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Microsoft support Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:23:13 EDT (-0400)
  Microsoft support (Message 1 to 10 of 19)
From: Doctor John
Subject: Microsoft support
Date: 13 Dec 2013 09:48:10
Message: <52ab1e2a$1@news.povray.org>
It's not often that I praise Microsoft (well, never actually) but their
support team at Reading, UK deserves a pat on the back.
A problem that looked like it would take 3 days to fix has been sorted
within 12 hours. Well done Rajesh and the rest of his team.

John
--
Protect the Earth
It was not given to you by your parents