POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Microsoft support : Re: Microsoft support Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:33:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Microsoft support
From: Warp
Date: 13 Dec 2013 10:42:15
Message: <52ab2ad7@news.povray.org>
Doctor John <j.g### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> It's not often that I praise Microsoft (well, never actually) but their
> support team at Reading, UK deserves a pat on the back.
> A problem that looked like it would take 3 days to fix has been sorted
> within 12 hours. Well done Rajesh and the rest of his team.

Some time ago I had a problem with my Xbox Live account having been
hacked. The Finnish Microsoft phone support was almost amazingly
competent, clear and non-patronizing: She understood and believed
perfectly everything I said, she gave only relevant answers and did
relevant actions, did not ask any stupid or unnecessary questions,
and the problem was solved swiftly and without a hitch.

I was honestly not expecting that.

--
                                                          - Warp