POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Black box Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:24:47 EDT (-0400)
  Black box (Message 21 to 30 of 70)
From: andrel
Subject: Re: Black box
Date: 25 Dec 2011 04:15:35
Message: <4EF6E9B5.4000500@gmail.com>
On 25-12-2011 0:34, Jim Henderson wrote:
> On Sat, 24 Dec 2011 10:01:39 -0800, Darren New wrote:
>
>> On 12/23/2011 19:28, Jim Henderson wrote:
>>> Methinks you missed the ironic twist in what he was writing,
>>> particularly
>>
>> I got well and truly POE'd.
>
> Power Over Etherneted? ;)

problably not. If it was Andy i might go for Pipe Organ Encounter but he
isn't, so I have no clue what he did mean.

--
tip: do not run in an unknown place when it is too dark to see the floor.

Post a reply to this message

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Poe%27s_Law

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)