POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Black box : Re: Black box Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:23:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Black box
From: Warp
Date: 28 Dec 2011 03:09:00
Message: <4eface9b@news.povray.org>
Cousin Ricky <rickysttATyahooDOTcom> wrote:
> "If we evolved from monkeys, why are there still monkeys?"  That last
> question really belongs in the Biology room, but young-Earth creationists aren't
> known for keeping their domains straight.  Bottoms up twice!

  I have seen many videos with titles like "ultimate proof of the existence
of God!" and the like, and which then proceed to try to disprove evolution.

  I'm like: "Wait, I thought you were going to prove the existence of God
rather than discuss biology. What gives?"

  It's a rather typical argumentative fallacy.

--
                                                          - Warp