POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Black box : Re: Black box Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:22:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Black box
From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 25 Dec 2011 16:32:20
Message: <4ef79664$1@news.povray.org>
On 12/25/2011 2:10 AM, andrel wrote:
> On 25-12-2011 3:31, Patrick Elliott wrote:
>> On 12/24/2011 4:20 AM, andrel wrote:
>>> I am not sure you got the irony either. I start doubting my ability to
>>> get any message across :( .
>>
>> Oh, and, in my own defense, I post commentary on at least three blogs
>> that have drive by stupid on them all the time,
>
> It is good to be reminded that on the internet there is always some
> place where you might be perceived as a drive by stupid.

Sorry. Lets just say that its a reflex action. :( And one that, I am
embarrassed to admit, I have called others on, more than once, when I
wasn't so certain the person in question wasn't asking an honest, but
poorly worded, question, instead of asserting complete gibberish. We
don't get the former often enough sadly.