POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Processing power is not always what sells, it seems Server Time
29 Sep 2024 11:22:50 EDT (-0400)
  Processing power is not always what sells, it seems (Message 31 to 40 of 85)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Processing power is not always what sells, it seems
Date: 10 Jul 2009 12:30:40
Message: <4a576cb0$1@news.povray.org>
Neeum Zawan wrote:
> given the significantly cheaper alternatives.

Me!  Because I had starsunmumble before that, paid them for a year of
service, and had them go bankrupt out from under me two months later.

There's actually quality issues here, too.  Plus, arguing about which
individual item is cheapest only works for commodity products. Products with
a network effect are, by definition, those where the quality is affected by
how many people use it.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
    back to version 1.0."