POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : While riding on public transit... Server Time
1 Oct 2024 18:29:06 EDT (-0400)
  While riding on public transit... (Message 77 to 86 of 106)
From: Sherry Shaw
Subject: Re: While riding on public transit...
Date: 15 Apr 2008 23:13:51
Message: <48056eef@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:
> On Mon, 14 Apr 2008 21:47:11 +0100, "St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote:
>
>> "Darren New" <dne### [at] sanrrcom> wrote in message
>>

>>> It's not that you know lots of doctors. It's that you ignore all the poor
>>> people who you pass every day.
>>     That was a low call.
>>

> Fighting talk, where I come from. Worse than putting your empty beer
> glass, upside down on the table.

I don't currently know any doctors.  I can't afford to know any doctors.
  I did spend a number of years doing people's taxes.

--Sherry Shaw

--
#macro T(E,N)sphere{x,.4rotate z*E*60translate y*N pigment{wrinkles scale
.3}finish{ambient 1}}#end#local I=0;#while(I<5)T(I,1)T(1-I,-1)#local I=I+

Post a reply to this message