POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : While riding on public transit... : Re: While riding on public transit... Server Time
1 Oct 2024 20:25:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: While riding on public transit...
From: Phil Cook
Date: 16 Apr 2008 04:32:30
Message: <op.t9o3eakyc3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Wed, 16 Apr 2008 02:22:22 +0100, Chambers
<ben### [at] pacificwebguycom> did spake, saying:

> Phil Cook wrote:
>> Then in economic terms you're a plug stopping the flow of money, how
>> selfish of you :-P
>
> Fine by me; I'll plug up the economy, let everyone else go bankrupt, and
> then buy all their stock with my hardearned savings :)

Congratulations you are now the proud owner of worthless stock, have lost
all your money, and now have to get a loan and go into debt; [sniff] what
a fine upstanding citizen you've become.

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com