POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : While riding on public transit... : Re: While riding on public transit... Server Time
1 Oct 2024 20:23:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: While riding on public transit...
From: Stephen
Date: 16 Apr 2008 04:42:33
Message: <dueb04lvisfk94akh0aeokl33ier8t7r84@4ax.com>
On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 22:13:26 -0500, Sherry Shaw <ten### [at] aolcom>
wrote:

>I don't currently know any doctors.  I can't afford to know any doctors.

When my wife was a student she shared an apartment with five other
girls, four of them graduated as doctors. One of them was so rich that
she did not know how to make tea. She once put sprouts in the kettle
at the same time thinking she was taking a short cut. The stories
about Trudy are legend :)

>  I did spend a number of years doing people's taxes.

How the other half (1%) live. :)
--

Regards
     Stephen