POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : While riding on public transit... : Re: While riding on public transit... Server Time
1 Oct 2024 20:20:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: While riding on public transit...
From: Chambers
Date: 17 Apr 2008 01:06:28
Message: <4806dad4$1@news.povray.org>
Phil Cook wrote:
> And lo on Wed, 16 Apr 2008 02:22:22 +0100, Chambers
> <ben### [at] pacificwebguycom> did spake, saying:
>
>> Phil Cook wrote:
>>> Then in economic terms you're a plug stopping the flow of money, how
>>> selfish of you :-P
>>
>> Fine by me; I'll plug up the economy, let everyone else go bankrupt,
>> and then buy all their stock with my hardearned savings :)
>
> Congratulations you are now the proud owner of worthless stock, have
> lost all your money, and now have to get a loan and go into debt;
> [sniff] what a fine upstanding citizen you've become.

Au contraire, I am now the sole proprietor of several profitable
businesses, ones which are suffering more due to public perception of
wealth than due to any inherent problems in their business plans.

I may now proceed with my plans of world domination! Muwahaha!

--
...Ben Chambers
www.pacificwebguy.com