POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : While riding on public transit... : Re: While riding on public transit... Server Time
1 Oct 2024 20:24:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: While riding on public transit...
From: Stephen
Date: 16 Apr 2008 04:36:22
Message: <bjeb04tre6ma6rhmt73v2hk55mmqv5tc3p@4ax.com>
On Wed, 16 Apr 2008 07:57:44 +0200, andrel <a_l### [at] hotmailcom>
wrote:

>Stephen wrote:
>
>> I had not heard "Zeeuws Vlaanderen" before but now know where you
>> mean.
>
>Interesting it *is* the name of the area you are in.

So it is :) but everyone speaks English to me and Babel fish
translates it to Zeeuws Flanders. I did find a Dutch dictionary that
told me it was Zeeland. I think I need a history lesson :)
BTW I am working from home and only go to the Netherlands for face to
face meetings and to actually work on the system.
I'll tell you one thing Sluiskil is not an easy place to reach by
public transport.

--

Regards
     Stephen